Flex video playback software is designed for the broadcast, virtual, and live event spaces.
Flex Lite is a single seat license, video and still playback application, that can be installed on Professional Mac, PC or Linux machines.
v3.0 Flex Lite Release Features
New Gstreamer engine and QT User Interface
No Coyote Server Required
Windows PC applications (Mac and Linux coming soon)
2 seat license
SMPTE screen layouts 16:9
1.5G -720p@60, 1080i, 3G - 1080p@60, 6G - 2160p@30. 12G - 2160p@60
2K, 4K DCI Resolutions
Easy UI based on a preset design
Bug Fixes In v3.0.1 release
- Fixed a bug that caused choppy endings with looping assets that were trimmed.
- Fixed a bug with Strem Deck not closing when Coyote Control closed therefore causing flashing on the SD.
- Fixed IP address re-setting to 0.0.0.0 when disconnected or rebooting
- Fixed Fade to Black being "always on" when certain videos ended
- Fixed Freeze at End stopping 2 sec early on certain videos
- Fixed occasional issue with desktop popping up between takes
- Allowed License to migrate from one version to the next
- Added release date in the about page
- bug fixes and stability increase: Index 9.5
System Requirments for Single HD Output
- Windows 10 64x, (Mac OS 10.13+ coming soon)
- 2G Ram
- i5 processor, AMD Ryzen 3 or higher
- 650 GPU with 2G video ram